Use of your Personal Information and Other Data
You have complete control on the privacy of your information. Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes. You can opt to receive offers from us. You can browse our website without registration. We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect the below-mentioned personal information from you in the following situations
- When you visit our website and voluntarily provide the following information via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session, or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address
Note: All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers. We do not store any card information (other than the last 4 digits of your card) in our servers.
- When you use our Learning Management System or our support system or respond to our surveys:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, or password
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)
Users may visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
We capture some non-personal information in our logs. The information includes:
- Language preference
- Time zone
- Referring / exit pages
- Screen size
- Browser type
- Device type
Cookies are small pieces of information saved by your browser onto your computer/mobile. Cookies are utilized to record different aspects of your visit and help Imarticus provide you with uninterrupted service.
Cookies do not give us any personal information. You can choose to turn off all cookies, however, if you do so, some of the features that make your site experience efficient may not function as intended.
Imarticus Learning holds the copyright to all the material on this site, unless otherwise indicated. Written permission from the copyright owner must be obtained for any use of the material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Course content for all our programs are provided only for the purpose of guidance and education. Our course content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change without notice. Imarticus Learning reserves the right to modify training content without prior notice.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
Images and videos shot during events organized by Imarticus Learning must not be misused. This includes images and videos of Imarticus Learning staff and trainees. If you enroll for an Imarticus Learning program, your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of our classes. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to be featured.
We may record inbound and outbound telephonic conversations for quality and training purposes. We never share this with external parties.
If you have enrolled for an Imarticus Learning course, we may request a testimonial and with your permission, display the testimonial, photo or video on our website social media channels. Your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you have chosen to display. If you do not want us to feature you on our website or our social media channels, please email us at email@example.com.
Modifying Personal Information
Contact Imarticus Learning: